- Build relationships across Institutional, Fund Manager, Wealth clients
- Success driven working environment with exceptional corporate culture
- Up to $120k pa (inc Super) plus bonus
Our client has a proven track record of success. You will join a highly recognisable brand across various client segments – institutional/pension funds, fund managers, asset consultants and wealth managers. Engaging with senior management and decision markers across these client segments, you will seek to deliver financial media solutions to support their sales activities.
- Responsible for distribution of integrated financial solutions, tailored exclusively to the retail, funds and investment sectors
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Develop annual sales/business plan in conjunction with the Sales Director
- Relationship management with high level key decision makers
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale
- Develop tailored financial media solutions achieve client business and marketing objectives. For example, sponsorship of conferences & roundtables, advertising (print & online)
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role:
- Experience in dealing with senior management and decision makers
- Must have strong knowledge of financial markets and financial planning /advice market
- Strong fluency in general financial terminology, current events and market/regulatory developments;
- Strong organizational and presentation skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong work ethic;
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and drive;
What’s on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join a firm with a proven track record of success. Surrounded and supported by experienced professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Philip McLean on 02 9240 6377.