- Excellent product offering
- Strong career opportunities
- Dynamic & high performing team
An opportunity has arisen to work for one of Australia’s prominent banks within their wealth management division as a Business Development Manager promoting the platform product offering to the external financial advisory market. With the backing of one of nation’s largest listed companies, this division is well resourced and a great environment to further your career.
Reporting to the State Manager for QLD, this role is responsible for enhancing existing relationships and building new relationships with external advisers to meet sales targets for platform distribution. You will be a true hunter as you may be required to establish relationships with advisers from scratch. You will be a seasoned sales professional who is adept at building meaningful relationships with key stakeholders. You will form part of a well-established and stable team who have a track record of success.
- Identifying areas for development and learning
- Designing sales and process development plans to increase inflows
- Achieving weekly sales meeting targets
- Facilitating key presentations and attending industry development days
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- The flexibility to travel in the role
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in sales and business development
- Proven and established adviser relationships across the QLD market
- Tertiary qualifications in finance or related field AND RG146 qualified
- Strong industry knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong presentation skills and attention to detail
- A thorough understanding of the financial services industry
If you are looking for the next step in your career within a well-established organisation, then apply as directed.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Dave on 02 9240 6375 for more information.