- Newly created role
- Autonomous and innovative
- Long Contract
One of our leading Financial Services clients is looking for a Business Process Lead to join their Melbourne team.
As the Business Process Manager, you will lead the Continuous Improvement initiatives and work with the project teams across this program to improve processes and enforce best practice.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Provide Leadership
- Continuous Improvement
- Creating immediate value
- Giving capacity back to the teams
- Working with the Change Practice and SME’s
- Lead Process Analysis and removal
Skills & Experience
You will have an extensive background in Continuous Improvement and Process Improvement and you will have the following in your background:
- Passionate about Continuous Improvement and Process Reengineering
- Six Sigma, Lean, or Agile Practitioner – Pragmatic not purist
- Demonstrated experience in business operations transformation
- Ideally worked in Superannuation, Wealth, Funds, Banking etc. – not essential
- Passionate about innovation and efficiency
What’s on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the delivery of a highly-visible, complex project.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please Apply Now for a review of your resume.