- Attractive six figure salary + Bonus + Benefits
- CBD location
- Financial Services employer of choice
My client is Global Leading Fund Manager that needs no introduction. Due to continued growth of the funds and a recent release of new products, they have a newly created opportunity for a capable and driven capital markets specialist.
As a new member of this team, you will primarily be responsible for managing the research process for fund events and other related projects through analysis and strategic thinking.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare and present strategic analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Manage the development of new operating models to meet new product initiative demands
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders as well as third party service providers to create appropriate risk mitigating processes
- Manage complex projects as well as the identification, evaluation and resolution of potential issues which could compromise the completion of the project
- Ensure that you maintain a comprehensive understanding of the fund products and services
Skills & Experience
To successfully secure this role, you will be looking to utilise your technical expertise which has already be gained in the financial services sector. You will also require:
- Previous experience working in the Superannuation sector preferred
- Technical experience (investment operations) and exposure to product desired
- Exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to present to senior leadership / management
- Demonstrable experience in project management
- Strong knowledge of operational workflows
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field (Finance / Accounting)
What’s on Offer
An excellent opportunity to utilise your experience and genuine passion for financial markets and join a well-recognised employer of choice. You will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion