- Based in Canberra CBD
- Immediate start role
- Attractive salary package and supportive environment
Award-winning team who help clients identify and realise their goals. This a boutique financial planning firm who provide specialist financial advice and portfolio management for their HNW client base.
You will be responsible for supporting a team of Advisers with developing strategies that meet their client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs. You’ll assist in managing clients, complete implementation and research, write a range of strategies as well as be the first point of contact for clients.
- Assist the Adviser’s by preparing SOA’s and related documentation
- Complete day to day operational duties
- Attend client meetings if requested
- Implement client recommendations from financial plan, limited advice and financial review documents
- Maintain and track client portfolios
- Be first point of contact for clients
Skills and Experience
- Experience in financial planning sector as a Client Services Officer or Client Service Administrator role or similar
- Diploma of Financial Planning desirable
- High level administration skills
- Good communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Strong attention to detail
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Krystle Priddis using the “Apply Now” link below!
Connect with me on LinkedIn for new career opportunities and market updates https://www.linkedin.com/in/krystle-priddis/