- Sydney CBD location
- Excellent salary depending on industry experience
- Must have experience working with HNW clients
Be part of a highly successful financial planning business, focused on providing clients with a truly client focused approach, with a broad range of solutions to offer clients. You will work within a collaborative team environment and growing area of the business, with room for career progression.
You will be responsible for supporting senior Financial Advisers in the provision of advice and ongoing service to new and existing clients. To ensure the professional and courteous delivery of service to the clients and increase productivity for the Advisers.
Responsible for all areas of customer service, administration and implementation.
- Respond to all customer inquiries within agreed time frame and in adherence with quality and compliance standards
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Complete necessary documentations to implement SOA’s
- Attend client meetings
- Prepare portfolios and reports
- Conduct research for the Advisers
Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience in a Client Services Officer role working within a Financial Planning organisation
- Completed Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146 compliant)
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant tertiary degree
This is an exciting new role to build your experience in the financial planning sector and have clear career progression within a reputable firm.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Krystle Priddis using the “Apply Now” link below.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://www.linkedin.com/in/krystle-priddis/