- Competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
Leading Australian organisation; highly regarded within the IT market.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will focus on supporting managing and enhancing high-quality IaaS and Cloud-native services used by staff, customers and partners. You will ensure the availability and resilience of the AWS and Azure environment while providing best-practice advice, support and recommendations for supported IT business infrastructure, systems and services.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a ‘Cloud-first’ environment.
- Experience managing and supporting a mix of on-premise, AWS platform workloads and associated systems to agreed Service Levels.
- Experience supporting and building AWS cloud hosted platform (Cloudformation, puppet, Terraform).
- Proficient in AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, EBS, Lambda, S3, S*S, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native concepts and trends (serverless infrastructure into code, RDS and Lambada).
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience working in an ITIL and Agile environment.
- Experience with server patch management processes and tools.
- Exceptional Stakeholder management skills.
What’s on offer
Work as part of a dynamic and high performing environment, with flexible work arrangements on offer.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply to Rebecca Butler by hitting the ‘Apply’ Button or call on 02 92406312 with any questions.