- Superb working culture
- Flexible working options between home and the office (North Sydney)
- Lucrative salary and benefits on offer
A progressive organisation that has grown from strength to strength within the commercial property space. Making its’ mark nationally, this entrepreneurial property company provide first mortgage finance for the purchase, equity release and re-finance of standard commercial property including shops, offices, industrial units and professional suites.
This newly created role will be reporting into the Head of Residential Credit by playing a pivotal role as a senior member in the the team and mentoring colleagues and ensuring all credit risk decisions adhere to company’s underwriting standards and policies.
- Credit assessment and approval within Delegated Authority
- Complete credit files as required
- Liaise with Valuers, solicitors, brokers and financial advisers as required
- Ensuring all lending adheres to the companies risk appetite and credit criteria
- Building positive relationships with internal stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-4 years residential credit experience (with a DLA)
- Experience and knowledge working in mortgage credit assessment to the SME and non-conforming market
- Understanding of financial services legislation related to residential lending
- Proven experience in restructuring, insolvency or relationship management
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Whats on Offer
You will work with an organisation that consistently experiences growth through strategic innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and be mentored by the best in the business.
If you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Bat-Elle Kaplan on bat-elle.kaplan@profusiongroup