- $350 p/d + super
- 6 month contract +
- North Sydney
In this role, you will;
- Be the first-point of contact for phone and email based enquiries for customers.
- Provide extraordinary customer service and take ownership of client queries.
- You’ll work to deadlines to meet our customer’s needs and liaise with the other teams to problem solve and deliver solutions.
- Work in a fast moving and ever changing environment where you will be required to provide a consistent specialist client experience.
- Able to work on a rotating roster Mon. to Fri.
Skills & Experience
- You will have demonstrated Customer Service experience
- Ideally have experience working with remediation
- Banking experience essential
- Currently Studying, recent graduate, or hold a degree qualification;
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal;
- The ability to handle objections and have the resilience to problem solve and think outside the square; and
- You will have the ability to adapt to change with ease and cope with challenging tasks.
What’s on offer?
- Join a supportive team environment
- Potential temp to perm
- The opportunity for long term career growth
**Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents Only Please Apply.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah McGuinness on 02 9240 6392.