- Drive impact and change within Security here in Australia and globally
- Permanent position, healthy $200k-230k package mark
- Dynamic and supportive team, well adapted to WFH
Director of Information Security Director– Permanent opportunity up to $230k package mark
Our client is a leading Financial Institution whose success story continues to create outstanding career opportunities. Due to ongoing growth, this newly created role seeks a senior security professional to drive impact and change here in Australia and globally.
As Director of Information Security (2 direct reports) you will be responsible for developing and leading the strategic vision of security, reporting into the Executive Director of Information Technology and a part of the senior leadership team; your role will include, but will not limited to:
- Development and delivery of a thorough Security strategic plan
- Execute an aligned security program to deliver on the strategy
- Evaluate IT and Security Risks for new technologies
- Ensure developed policies and processes are adhered to
- Manage and coordinate led Security Audits
Experience and Skills
Having held similar Director of Information Security roles you will ideally have the following:
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, 7+ years dedicated to Security
- Proven leadership and strategic execution with Security field
- Experience across security architecture, standards, and regulations
- Implemented international Security frameworks, such as NIST, ISO27001, ISO 31000, SSAE3402 etc.
- Relevant qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA
What’s on offer
You will be responsible for developing and delivering the strategic plan for the Information Security division across the Australian business, further expanding security capability globally.
One of the most reputed organisations in Melbourne and you will be working in a collaborative business, with teams who have strongly adapted to working from home. There are internal opportunities to become a permanent employee within this organisation.
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact Laura Standish-Daniel at Profusion Group at email@example.com