- Strategic Role
- Permanent Opportunity
- Financial Service Industry
This is one of Australia’s most recognized financial services brands. You will become part of one team striving to reach their vision to be one of the world’s great service companies.
The Executive Manager plays a leadership role in driving, implementing and managing risk management and monitoring obligations in Business Division, supporting consistent implementation, and embedding of risk management frameworks, policies and controls.
This s role is specifically responsible for designing and developing the Business Division approach to reducing risk exposure to datarisk.This role is also responsible for partnering with key stakeholders on all matters risk and control, developing pragmatic solutions to risk and control problems through to end to end implementation.It is an expectation of this role to promote a strong risk culture that embodies our ethics and integrity, balancing commercial and customer needs.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following responsibilities:
- Leading a team of risk professionals
- Lead the development of division-wide approaches to reduce risk exposure for certain risk
- For Data risk, define and lead the division-wide response to uplift the control environment
- Promote standardisation in the development of the Divisional compliance plans and identification, assessment, and management of data risk
- Implement the Division’s management of its risk in line with standards such as CPS234 , CPG235 and Australian Privacy Principles.
- Provide senior risk expertise to the business in the reporting of risk issues to drive a strong risk and controls culture that helps achieve business objectives.
- Support the proactive and effective monitoring, management and reporting of current and emerging risks and facilitate a strong risk culture, risk awareness and ownership of risk throughout the business.
- Work closely with key senior stakeholders to develop reporting to identify and enable more efficient and effective risk practices in the business.
- Provide risk expertise to the business in the identification, assessment, and actioning of risk issues to drive a strong risk culture that helps achieve business objectives.
- Provide insights and reporting for risk committees and board risk committees.
- Coach and support the business to build greater risk awareness and capability
Skills & Experience
- 10 Years work experience
- data risk and / or cyber risk experience advantageous
- Experience risk professional with strong banking/financial services/risk assessment experience, including a material risk policy component related to the relevant risk class
- Tertiary qualifications
- Influencing and negotiating
- Quality Assurance
- Risk management, legal or compliance
What’s on Offer
If you have the ability to think strategically, execute and drive implementation of change and to work independently across multiple diverse activities, this role might be for you
- Great opportunity to perform in a fact paced, outcome driven environment from an elevated platform
- Be recognised for the work you do within this tight knit, experienced team
- Contribute positively to a cultural shift in risk mindset and appetites
To apply, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Sarah on +420385881. Alternatively, you can email Sarah on email@example.com