- Strategic role
- 6 month contract (possible extension)
- Up to $710 p/day + super
This role will be working on a strategic risk project within the group financial crime unit of one of Australias big 4 banks
This role is responsible for providing a dedicated focus on AUSTRAC Regulatory Operations, overseeing the financial crime key risk indicators and related reporting across the group and supporting the wider Strategy, Governance and Oversight function on projects and enhancements.
It is an expectation of this role to manage the Regulatory Operations function for the group and manage AUSTRAC Online system, updates and access ensuring that the information recorded is timely accurate and complete
- Manage the annual AUSTRAC Compliance Report process.
- Develop an overview of all designated services and reporting entities within the Designated Business Group
- Develop and maintain Group-wide processes and controls to ensure the Designated Business Group is well maintained
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years financial crime, operational risk, assurance or other related experience derived from roles within either banking/consultancy/legal or government.
- A solid knowledge of AUSTRAC reporting requirements.
- Experience in managing complex stakeholder engagement.
- Degree qualified in a Business, Law or Finance related discipline.
- Broad understanding of bank products and process, systems and policies is preferable across multiple business divisions.
- Commercial acumen and experience dealing with and managing senior business stakeholders.
What’s on Offer
If you have the ability to think strategically, execute and drive implementation of change and to work independently across multiple diverse activities, this role might be for you
- Great opportunity to perform in a fact paced, outcome driven environment from an elevated platform
- Be recognised for the work you do within this tight knit, experienced team
- Contribute positively to a cultural shift in risk mindset and appetite
To apply, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Vasil on +421 378 150. Alternatively, you can email Vasil on Vasil.Spassov@profusiongroup.com