- Huge opportunity for growth and development
- Minimal 3 month contract – view to extend
- State of the art, Brand new office in Melbourne CBD
Profusion is excited to have partnered with a highly regarded, growing client who is a real leader in the financial services sector, who is undertaking significant technology changes and enhancement.
Our client requires a Front End Developer to join a high performing Agile Development team working with latest technologies. This development team is lead by highly reputable technology leaders and it has an engaged and collaborative culture.
You will also provide knowledge transfers to others internally and externally.
This role is for an initial 3-4 month contract; with further extensions for the right candidate.
- Using latest technologies, help develop complex applications that automate business processes and customer experience.
- Effectively implement functional requirements specified by Development Team Leaders and Business Stakeholders
- Confidently communicate with the business, ensuring successful delivery of technology solutions
Skills and Experience
- Significant front-end development experience with Sitecore
- More than 3 + years of experience with software development
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM
- Must have experience with GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Must have experience with API’s
- CI/CD experience highly desirable
- A strong software engineering background
- Solid experience in agile software development practices
- Strong data and application security knowledge and skills
- Evolving UI/UX through stakeholder engagement
- Rapid prototyping and building of POCs
- Sketch / Axure wireframing ability
- Have a great eye for design and usability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s on offer
This exciting role sits in a highly collaborative environment that fosters personal growth, career development and has an excellent social environment.
Apply now to Dave Marshall via the apply button ASAP. For a confidential conversation feel free to call 0396029890.
Feel free to directly connect to hear about similar roles not yet advertised. www.linkedin.com/in/davidjmarshall