- Use your Groovy scripts, Java, MuleSoft and SQL experience
- Minimum 9 month contract with growing Wealth/Investments industry leader
- $850 pd + GST
Profusion is excited to have partnered with a highly regarded, investments giant who is a leader in the wealth sector and is expanding their systems capability.
They have an immediate need for an Analyst with strong communication skills and Document creation systems background.
This role requires an experienced Analyst with some development experience to hit the ground running in a busy but very well-structured and very well-supported team environment.
- Manage correspondence platform End to End to realise business, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Manage requests, enhancements and incidents including appropriate escalation, status reporting, trend analysis and forward planning
- Manage, operate, and monitor correspondence platform system jobs as required
- Provide SME knowledge as required
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of Groovy scripts, Java, Mule and SQL
- Coding and implementation support of printing technologies, report preparation and generation, documents data processing and designing as well as creating any type of document such as customer statement, letter, and advice document.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Pitney Bowes Engage One 1 (Doc1) designer, e-Messaging and EngageOne v18.104.22.168 is preferred.
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and development guide/production support documents
What’s on offer:
In this exciting min 9 month contract role, will see you be working with various technology experts in a highly collaborative environment that fosters personal growth, career development and has an excellent social environment + WFH flexibility.
Apply now via the link or contact Dave Marshall on 03 9602 9890.
(Please note, only suitable candidates who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be contacted).