- 12mth min contract, Prestigious global finance company
- High performing, collaborative Service Desk environment
- Career defining position working with great technology & people
Profusion is excited to have partnered with a highly regarded, global finance giant who is a real leader in the sector. They have an immediate need for a Technical Support Analyst with strong communication skills and “customer comes first attitude” to join their onsite team.
You will work within and contribute to a high performing team, providing excellence in customer service.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be the first line of contact for all ‘end user’ calls from within the organisation and be required to provide support to internal customers through multiple channels. Following up call backs on any commitments made and will work collaboratively with strategic technical partner eg Telcos to deliver the best service possible to internal customers.
You will need to understand customer needs and troubleshoot issues quickly.
- Being the first point of contact for internal customers requiring assistance. This will be done face to face or via the telephone.
- Analysing and resolving technical incidents, problems and service requests using available information and effective problem-solving techniques, resolving at first point of contact when possible
- Adding value to each customer interaction by understanding the customer needs and adapting to find the best service approach
- Providing multi-channel support and resolving issues within the agreed SLA.
- Providing exceptional customer service to a large base of customers
- Logging every interaction to keep information up to date and accurate to assist both resolution and follow up by the customer and to identify trends.
- Taking ownership of issues, this includes becoming the point in contact for issues that you were unable to resolve and working with the relevant stakeholders through to resolution.
- Being able to assist other teams within the department and strategic partners should their call volumes become excessive.
- Using on-line systems and remote connection software to help troubleshoot issues
- Raising issues through the correct channels, challenging positively and proactively working to overcome barriers.
- Working collaboratively to resolve recurring issues and escalating complex issues as required
- Capturing, documenting and the updating of knowledge used in the resolution of issues
- Meeting quality assurance targets as well as productivity standards
Skills & Experience
- Finance, banking, Investments or Superannuation experience
- Strong client relationship and rapport building skills
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Advanced computing skills in Windows OS, Internet Explorer, MS Office, E-mail.
- Active Directory and Mobility platforms
- Ability to prioritise competing workloads to ensure the best response times.
- Ability to understand issues from a customer’s perspective when troubleshooting.
- Customer focused with a desire to help customers
- Ability to assist colleagues within the team, and strategic partners
- Comfortable handling high call volumes
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework and having worked within it.
What’s on offer
In this exciting contract role, you be working with various technology experts in a highly collaborative environment that fosters personal growth, career development and has an excellent social environment.
Due to the background check requirements only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents can be considered.
Apply now directly to David Marshall via the apply button ASAP
(Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted).
Feel free to directly connect to hear about similar roles not yet advertised. www.linkedin.com/in/davidjmarshall