- Permanent position with an attractive salary package
- Must have experience in risk, compliance, incident & breaches
- Sydney CBD location
This major Australian Financial Services group with a significant Advice arm is undergoing a lot of change in a challenging market. Risk management is very much at the centre of these changes and this role will have the scope to exert influence at a strategic level.
The focus of the role will be to manage aspects across incident and breaches handling and rectification processes across the advice business. This will be achieved through the provision of supporting oversight in all aspects relating to incident and breach management, comprising of their identification, rectification and closure.
- Liaise with several stakeholders to support the management of incident investigations, escalation of problem areas and remediation process when required;
- Regularly report on incidents, issues and potential breaches as they arise;
- Provide insight into potential risk and identify any potential trends or systemics issues;
- Assist in the management of information as a response to regulatory breach notices.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years industry experience (legal, regulatory or compliance function in the financial services sector)
- Degree qualified and ideally ADFP
- Sound knowledge of regulatory and compliance obligations, provision of quality advice and risk management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to apply technical skills in a very varied role
What’s on Offer
Our client is committed to attracting high performing people and offers an inclusive and diverse work environment, with opportunities for career progression. This is a unique opportunity to work for one of Australia’s leading Wealth Management firms, known for its workplace culture and work-life balance focus.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Kimberley using the “Apply Now” link below!
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn