- 6 month contract with the view to extend
- $950-1050 a day inclusive of super
- Working on a large program of work
Infrastructure Project Manager – 6 month contract – $950-1050 a day inclusive of super
A well-known superannuation firm are on the lookout for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their large cloud transformation program on an initial 6 month contract.
Working as an Infrastructure Project Manager you will work on a fast paced program of work. In this role your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute Cloud & Infrastructure projects
- Produce documentation and template project plans
- Work with internal implementation teams and external partners to ensure that dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues are identified, recorded and managed throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Manage external partner expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope
Skills & Experience
- Strong DevOps experience
- Strong Cloud Infrastructure (Azure preference)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
What’s on Offer
This role offers a broad scope of work at a superannuation firm within a large transformation program.
Some benefits include:
- Flexible working environment
- Modern office close to a major CBD train station
- Great working culture
- Career advancement opportunities
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Aaron Staunton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Profusion respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality.