- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Work Directly with the COO
- Melbourne CBD
Our client is a boutique fund manager based in Melbourne working across the global equities space. Working the COO, this role will have quite a wide mandate, with the opportunity to develop your skillset across various areas of operations. Due to sustained growth, they have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated, and confident individual who is passionate about the investments space to join their high performing team.
As an Investment Operations Analyst, the role will be responsible for supporting the COO across a wide mandate.
- Process, maintain and reconcile data for the purpose of client reporting;
- Support the investment administration function across cash & asset reconciliations, as well as performance reporting;
- Monitor and resolve any corporate actions and settlement issues;
- Act as a liaison between the business and clients, investment managers, and custodians;
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of processes and procedures as they relate to risk management;
- Opportunities to participate in ad hoc project work.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will require a Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience. You will also have:
- Knowledge of and passion for financial markets
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and a strong working knowledge of computer applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- A passion for the investments management space and knowledge of global markets.
What's On Offer
The opportunity to gain exposure to the investment management sector with this boutique financial services organisation, known for its unique culture and work-life balance focus. The role offers the chance to really improve and support your continued career development, with opportunities for ongoing work and career progression – a great way to get your foot in the door!