- Excellent knowledge of ETF products and market
- Proven track record of raising FUM in the wholesale advice market
- Strong connectivity across IFA, Broker and Middle Market networks
With significant assets under management, this Global ETF provider has a range of investment strategies for retail, wholesale and institutional clients around the world.
This role forms a vital link between the Global ETF team and the external client market. As a part of the Australian sales team, you are the ETF product champion for the ETF with an expert level of market and product.
You will be primarily responsible for growing the ETF presence and assets under management in Australia. While fostering and maintaining relationships with key decision makers at major financial institutions and communicating insights with clients and the local media.
- Develop and cultivate relationships in the wholesale advice market, including financial advisors, heads of research, SMA portfolio managers, third party research providers
- Engage with clients’ research content and insights
- Act as primary spokesperson for the Australian ETF business across the institutional, advice and retail market
- Drive production of research notes, trade ideas and fund-related updates across client segments
- Serve as an established member of the Australian ETF industry, by attending conferences, events, and building relationships with other members of the local ETF ecosystem
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years in experience in ETF related markets
- Strong client connectivity across broker, IFA and middle markets
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and deliver results from B2B relationships in funds management.
- Ability to understand and present technical financial concepts and strategies to financial advisers
What’s on Offer
You will work with an organisation that is experiencing consistent growth through strategic innovation.
For a confidential conversation, please phone Philip McLean on (02) 9240 6377 or to apply, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply” below.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://www.linkedin.com/in/philipmclean/