- Full Time
- CBD / Inner Northern Suburbs
- Leads Provided
This highly regarded private accounting boutique is known for their client-focused approach to delivering valuable and fair accounting and wealth services to their members. Their rapid growth has opened a position for a Financial Adviser to join their team to service their growing client base. They offer a positive and collaborative working environment, where career development is strongly encouraged and supported.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated individual wanting to further their career within the Advice space. You will be responsible for providing a high quality of service to a loyal client base with all leads provided.
- Manage an existing pool of clients;
- Managing client relationships and identifying individual client needs;
- Providing technically strong advice to key client segments;
- Providing a high level of service that matches client expectations.
Skills and Experience
You will be a highly driven Financial Planner or Senior Associate Adviser with a positive track record and passion for giving a really good client experience. You will also have:
- At minimum have completed your professional year;
- Be registered with ASIC on the Financial Advisers Register;
- Ideally 1-2+ years experience providing client-facing advice;
- DFP or ADFP would be highly regarded;
- FASEA compliance or moving towards completion;
- Tertiary Qualifications in a related field;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
What’s on Offer
This is a junior position ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career. It’s an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Adviser to join a high performing and collaborative advice team where you will be mentored and guided as you grow professionally.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Hagan Noronha on 03 9602 9815