- Fixed set hours 8am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday. WFH + 1/2 days in office
- Prestigious global wealth management company, High performing agile team
- Career defining position working with great technology & people
Profusion is excited to have partnered with a highly regarded, global finance giant who is a leader in the investments sector and is expanding their systems capability.
They have an immediate need for a Junior Developer / Applications Support Analyst with strong communication skills and .Net technical background.
Reporting to the Development Team Manager, this role requires an experienced .Net Applications Systems Analyst with some development experience to hit the ground running in a busy but very well-structured and very well-supported team environment.
You will join a growing team of developers working on a wealth management platform upgrade.
Skills & Experience.
- Be part of a team that owns and supports all of the business apps
- Take part in production support activities and some hands-on development
- Help troubleshoot and manage break/fix issues that arise in production and be an escalation point for critical issues
- Provide Application support to current business user groups
- Identify and execute on improvement opportunities (automation, bug fixes etc)
- Support the team’s delivery to continually modernise their core .Net systems
What you will bring:
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a continuous improvement mindset
- Proven experience working autonomously and, in a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders to understand technical needs
- Technical experience including: .Net, C#, MS SQL,
- Nice to have: SSRS, Salesforce, Mulesoft, + Investments/Super platform experience
What’s on offer:
In this exciting long term contract role, you be working with various technology experts in a highly collaborative environment that fosters personal growth, career development and has an excellent social environment + WFH flexibility.
Apply now via the link or contact Dave Marshall on 03 9602 9890.
(Please note, only suitable candidates who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be contacted).