- CBD location
- $900 to $1000pd + super
- Long term contracting opportunity
Leading financial institution with local and international reach based in the Sydney CBD.
A Lead Business Analyst is needed to lead a stream of work on a Finacial crime program.
You will be responsible for overseeing the analysis effort on this complex and interesting initiative. The program has been running for 2 years and is projected to continue for 18+ months.
Given that the program is in flight, we are looking for genuine leaders who will inspire the confidence of both existing and new BAs.
Equally, given the current program size, as the ideal candidate, you will also be excited about rolling your sleeves up and ‘staying on the tools’ in delivery.
- Stakeholder management
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of overall business analysis experience
- 2+ years MUST be as a Lead Business Analyst
- Experience leading a team of BAs (3+) (Coaching and Delivery)
- 1+ year experience in Financial Crime (AML, CTF, Transaction monitoring)
- Agile delivery experience – 2+ years
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through some large reviews and transformations. This is a large program with funding approved and a clear road map in place.
- 6-month initial contract with expected extension
- Financial Services heavyweight
- Fast-paced working environment
Express interest today using the “Apply Now” link below, and call Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380 for a confidential discussion.