- Sydney CBD
- Up to $1000pd + super
- 6 month initial contract – high chance of extension
Leading financial institution with local and international reach based in the Sydney CBD.
A Lead Business Analyst is needed to lead a large and complex project within the Financial Markets Regulatory Reform space.
You will be responsible for leading the analysis and the team on this complex and interesting initiative, across multiple jurisdictions.
This position exists to ensure the bank is compliant with, and able to meet its trading obligations/mandates in that environment and captures the required data for best execution, monitoring and surveillance for multiple regulators.
Program of work is expected to run for a further 2 years…
- Elicitation of Requirements
- Close out project risks end to end
- Stakeholder management
- Financial Markets
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of overall Business Analysis experience (business facing NOT technical)
- 1-2 years experience leading a stream of work
- Hands on and extensive financial Markets product knowledge (All asset classes except FX and Equity) is essential
- Strong Front Office experience is essential
- End to end trade lifecycle experience is essential
- Experience working on regulatory programs of work – such as OTC Derivatives, Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID II is essential
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through some large reviews and transformations. This is a large program with funding approved and a clear road map in place.
- 6-month initial contract with expected extension
- Financial Services heavyweight
- Fast-paced working environment
Express interest today using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Jelena Lukic on email@example.com for a confidential discussion