- 12 Month Contract – Possibility of becoming Permanent.
- Lucrative Salary Package on offer.
- Immediate start.
Our client, an Australian Industry Superfund, is seeking an experienced Legal Counsel to join & add value to their dynamic and high performing team.
As a Legal Counsel, you will report into the General Counsel and Company Secretary.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review legislation, case law & regulatory material including APRA & ASIC standards, guides & other materials.
- Preparing draft advice to all business units on legal and regulatory requirements.
- Review and/or negotiation of all vendor and other agreements, including lease agreements, terms of business, that are required for the day-to-day operation.
Skills & Experience
- 3 -5 years experience working within Superannuation/Financial services industry.
- Licensed to practice law in Australia.
- Strong analytical abilities & high attention to detail.
- Evolved organizational skills.
- Experience in preparing for and attending board meetings.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with executive management.
What’s on Offer
Join a highly supportive work environment and strengthen your skill set working for our client. If you meet the requirements for this position, please click ‘APPLY’ or contact David Ashton on 02 9240 6375.