- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- A true problem solver – Data driven + Process optimisation + Analysis
- Daily rate contract – Highly attractive rates – expected 12 months
Our client is a well-known Australian financial services organisation with a global presence. They are embarking on a major program of work to resolve some long-standing business problems. After continued growth over the years, they are preparing for further expansion, as part of this preparation they are reviewing their existing data platforms. This position is a critical hire, and would be driving a significant part of this strategic work.
This is a newly created role, which combines a few skills sets – Management Consultant/Solution Design/ Data Consultant/Strategy Planning. This role would fit a confident individual with good engagement skills, and the ability to dive deep into problems, experiment and resolve business issues, and is not afraid of large data sets.
In this role you will have the space and opportunity to innovate and make this your own. You will be working with some smart analysts and managers who are committed to making a difference.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a senior consulting role with a strong emphasis on data and systems analysis
- Strong understating of data warehousing, data manipulation and extraction and modeling
- Experience building solutions, troubleshooting and leading teams
- Ability to define a problem, build solutions, and evaluate performance and process improvements
- Relevant education qualifications or equivalent skills gained through training and experience
- Ability to think analytically and solve complex data problems
- Proven communication skills and the ability to engage Stakeholders and elicit key requirements
What’s on Offer
This is a highly sought-after positions within a greenfield project in an iconic Australian Financial Services organisation. This position has an attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and that this is the right role for you, then please APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about the role please reach out to Brad Ragothaman on 02 9240 6382 or email email@example.com