- Financial Services Risk experience ideal
- Up to $140k including super
- Sydney CBD Location
This major Australian Financial Services group is undergoing a lot of change and growth. Risk management is very much at the centre of these changes and this role will have the scope to exert influence at a strategic level. The Risk Manager will be accountable for the risk framework, risk management capability and the provision of high-quality advice, insight and support to the business.
This role requires close liaison with key stakeholders, working closely with senior business representatives and acting as an effective ‘first line of defence’ in managing risks to the business and building risk frameworks.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to display the following skills and experience:
- Relevant experience and a proven track record in a risk management, compliance, internal / external audit or assurance role, with ideally experience in financial services
- Proven ability to understand operational and compliance risks inherent or emerging in a business area, to assess the level of risk, and to develop and execute plans to mitigate risk
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships at a range of levels
- Ability to implement, monitor and report on risk management and compliance frameworks, risks and incidents across multiple businesses
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think laterally and strategically.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Law, Business, Commerce or equivalent, ideally with a post-graduate qualification
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Chris Gordon using the “Apply Now” link below!