- Permanent roles available
- Strong experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and C# needed
- Strong remuneration and variety of company benefits
Leading professional services firm looking to hire multiple Microsoft Dynamics CRM developers to assist with a growing project pipeline. The firm is striving to be an industry-leader and is growing its IT function.
The primary focus of this position will involve new development of the firm’s Dynamics platform and integration with other systems. The role also entails stakeholder management responsibilities and support of some .net applications.
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2016, Online, 365)
- Previous experience working with Microsoft technologies (C#/.NET), jQuery/basic front-end languages
- Strong background with integration of Dynamics platform
- Experience with migrations, upgrades and testing highly valuable
What’s on offer?
Permanent role within a leading professional services firm. Work with an experienced team with a strong project pipeline.
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact Chris Gray on 02 9240 6318 at Profusion Group