- Mortgage brokers welcome to apply
- Enjoy full ownership of the process by having a DLA to assess the loans
- Great work-life flexibility & additional benefits.
Our client has a strong banking heritage and offers numerous employment opportunities. Our client is driven by success and growth and are determined to attract the best candidates to add value to their company.
As a Mobile Lender, you will manage and initiate the continuous growth of your existing network by building external relationships, mainly outside of the branch environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling our clients’ financial products and providing professional financial advice to existing & potential customers.
- Establishing & deepening customer relationships through quality needs-based conversations, exploring customers financial needs and goals.
- Processing & approving residential loan applications; responsible for the end-to-end process.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in residential lending.
- Must have an established network; proven track record in generating new business.
- Self directed and outcome-driven.
- Capable of working outside of comfort zone & working autonomously.
- Exceptional presentation, communication skills and networking skills.
What’s on Offer
Our client aims to advance your individual capabilities and skill set, ultimately assisting in accelerating your Banking career.
If you believe you are suitable for this role please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Mona Saab on (02) 9240 6390.