- Parramatta location + flexibility to work from home!
- Lucrative salary on offer
- Join a global bank!
Our client is ahead of its game as a true innovator in the banking and financial services market. Totally customer-centric they are committed to attracting high performing people, offering a positive and collaborative working environment, where career development is strongly encouraged and supported.
As a Mortgage Credit Analyst, you will be working with brokers and/or direct customers assessing various loans ranging from PAYG to self-employed and trusts. You will also be provided with first class training. This is a fantastic opportunity to sink deep into complex loans and have the autonomy and accountability to make your own decision.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years residential credit experience (with a DLA)
- Strong experience assessing Self employed and Trust applications would be highly regarded
- Experience and knowledge working in mortgage credit assessment from a conforming background
- Strong problem-solving skills & high attention to detail is essential
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
What’s on Offer
These roles are not for your average Credit Analyst, we need the best out there. This is a brilliant opportunity to step up in credit and join a true market leader.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please click ‘APPLY’ or contact Bat-Elle Kaplan on email@example.com