- Multiple positions available
- Excellent career opportunities
- Dynamic & high performing team
Engagements you can expect to work on will include key service provider tenders, benchmarking, product development and strategy, fund mergers, financial modeling, investment profiling and risk, and compliance projects for superannuation fund clients and employers.
- Manage and execute a range of superannuation advisory engagements
- Client facing responsibilities, including project management, preparing papers to be presented to the Trustee Boards of superannuation funds and C-suite Executives
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver findings and explain results, identifying industry trends in a professionally considered and well-structured format within required timeframes;
- Helping develop tailored solutions and preparing strategic advice for a range of clients
Skills and Experience
- Proven superannuation experience in a wealth/platform, superannuation fund or consultancy firm.
- You will have worked as a product analyst, product manager or in product development and or in the legal team of a wealth provider.
- A broad understanding of all areas of superannuation, encompassing compliance with relevant legislation (SIS Act, SG Act, Corporations Act and the Income Tax Legislation), regulator views (APRA, ASIC) and market practice;
- Strong project management capabilities;
- Strong problem-solving and critical analysis abilities with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Attention to detail coupled with excellent report writing skills and ability to decipher data trends;
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to work under pressure are a must;
- Appropriate tertiary qualification
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then forward your resume using the ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call Dave at Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.