- Global leader with relaxed work culture
- Melbourne CBD location
- Min 6+ month contract
Global innovative Telecoms company, known for their cutting-edge tech, close customer alignment and innovative appetite for success. Melbourne CBD.
Develop and align solutions to strategic IT and architectural direction, focusing on network architecture across all domains of this rapidly expanding organisation. The role includes:
- Lead development of solution methodologies and develop and communicate network architectures.
- Drive detailed design and documentation of frameworks including provisioning, configuration, monitoring, maintenance, testing and deployments.
- Drive architectural initiatives including technology, security, operational and compliance and budget planning.
- Assist in development of IT strategy and architecture documentation.
- Produce design principles and reference architectures for all Networking components.
Skills and Experience
You’re an experienced Network Designer with experience working within Telecoms sector. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills in addition to:
- Demonstrated ability as a Network Designer, with experience to define architectures, standards and solutions, gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Solid technical knowledge of AWS, automation within in AWS and designing and deploying Network’s in a Hybrid-Cloud environment.
- Deep technical knowledge of Enterprise Networking principles and their relation to to Data Centre’s and Cloud Services.
- Knowledge in scripting in one or more scripting language, Powershell, Ruby, Python or C#.
- Previous experience in implementing As A Service (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) whether on premise or cloud.
- Experience guiding projects and delivering positive outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving abilities.
What’s on Offer
This role will offer you flexible working arrangements, career progression opportunities and a fantastic working culture.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a global innovator in their field that will take your career further..
Apply directly to Dave Marshall via the link below for an immediate interview.