- Broad and exciting role
- Melbourne CBD
- Team based culture, work with a fun and professional team
A progressive organisation that has grown from strength to strength within the commercial property space. Making its’ mark nationally, this entrepreneurial property company provide first mortgage finance for the purchase, equity release and re-finance of standard commercial property including shops, offices, industrial units and professional suites.
A newly established role to support the steady growth of the organisation. They’re looking for an energetic and responsible individual to help facilitate the steady operation of their Melbourne office through:
- Liaising with stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation;
- Managing office supplies, meeting rooms, and general assistance around the office;
- Managing emails, diaries, and calendar appointments;
- Providing corporate support as well as helping in the coordination of company events
Skills & Experience
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong attention to detail
- Good multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience in organising company events desirable;
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn new skills!
What’s On Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading commercial property lender. The firm is currently in an exciting stage of growth, and progression to higher management is definitely on the table!
If you’re interested in having a confidential chat then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Hagan Noronha immediately on 03 9602 9815.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – www.linkedin.com/in/hagan-noronha-256714182