- Melbourne CB
- Permanent Full Time
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Our client is one of Australia’s leading Wealth Management groups, providing Wealth Management products to its clients via a range of well-regarded brands. They are committed to attracting high performing people and offer a positive and collaborative working environment, where career development is strongly encouraged and supported.
The focus of the role will be to manage aspects across incident as well as breach handling and rectification processes across the advice unit. This will be achieved through the provision of supporting oversight in all aspects relating to incident and breach management, comprising of their identification, rectification and closure.
- Liaise with several stakeholders to support the management of incident investigations, escalation of problem areas and remediation process when required;
- Regularly report on incidents, issues and potential breaches as they arise;
- Conduct assessments to determine control effectiveness;
- Conduct root-cause analysis and impact assessments;
- Provide insight into potential risk and identify any potential trends or systemics issues;
- Assist in the management of information as a response to regulatory breach notices.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years industry experience (legal, regulatory or compliance function in the financial services sector);
- Prior experience with and strong understanding of Risk within Financial Services;
- Sound knowledge of regulatory and compliance obligations, provision of quality advice and risk management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to apply technical skills in a very varied role.
What’s on Offer
Our client is committed to attracting high performing people and offers an inclusive and diverse work environment, with opportunities for career progression. This is a unique opportunity to work for one of Australia’s leading Wealth Management firms, known for its workplace culture and work-life balance focus.
Express your interest through the Apply Now link below or contact Hagan Noronha directly on 03 9602 9815