- New role at an exciting fintech
- Genuine workplace flexibility and autonomy
- Work closer to home in Richmond!
Brand new opportunity to join a young and innovative fintech marketplace lender, who focus on offering personal loans at a competitive price. They’re an agile organisation with strong technology in place and highly experienced leaders.
As an analyst, you will work closely with the Head of Credit to review and approve credit applications. Utilise your expertise to assist with the enhancement of current credit processes and make outbound calls to customers for fact finding purposes.
Skills & Experience
You will have:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ unsecured and complex lending experience;
- Significant hands on credit assessing experience of personal loans;
- Background in Fraud Assessment desirable but not necessary;
- High level of independence and commerciality;
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail; and
- Exposure to working with customers directly.
What’s On Offer
A high-performing office culture with highly experienced leaders who are subject matter experts in their respective fields. It’s a collaborative environment where they encourage debate from everyone in the team. A mature environment where autonomy and flexibility are valued with a view that outcomes are more important than time spent sitting at your desk.
If you’re interested in having a confidential chat then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Patrick Fitzgerald immediately at email@example.com