- Industry super fund
- Career progression, training and development
- Permanent, full-time
A large organisation which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one of the most dynamic and diverse groups in their operating space, having a major Australian presence.
Our client is now looking for a phone based adviser to join a new team. You will be responsible for providing general phone based advice and services to existing clients, managing inbound and outbound calls to client requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing appropriate general advice to both new and existing clients
- Ensure client records and database is up to date and maintained
- Identify the client’s needs and provide the right level of service and identify appropriate triage and referral needs according
- Participate in proactive outbound campaigns
- Participate in regular training and keep up to date with legislation, industry changes, and new strategies and product changes/enhancements
Skills & Experience
- RG 146 qualification or willing to obtain
- Have demonstrated a strong client focus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Polished and well-presented
- 2-4 years experience in phone-based role within financial planning or superannuation industries
What’s on Offer
- Career development, progression and training
- A great reward and recognition program, where you will be recognised for excellence
- Extensive health and wellbeing program with benefits including discounts on gym membership, fitness equipment, spa vouchers, flights, shopping and much more
- Mental health & wellness support, including RUOK day, Employee Assistance Programs and other initiatives to improve wellbeing
- Flexibility and leave
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Krystle Priddis on 0401 555 772 for more information.