- Attractive six figure salary
- Open & collaborative culture
- Join a business who truly invests in their people
Join one of Australia’s leading financial services organisations who provide a wealth of services to leading stockbrokers, wealth managers and financial advisory firms. This organisation focuses on empowering their people to create great client experiences.
Sitting within the portfolio administration team, you will report to and assist the Operations Manager in the delivery of high quality administration and reporting services to an integral client group. Additionally, you will be responsible for assisting with cost base and income reconciliation, manage the external data feed and the associated reconciliations, managing end of year tax reporting, and maintaining / building strong relationships with clients.
Skills & Experience
- Expertise in investment / portfolio administration gained from working at a platform, broking or financial services business;
- Reconciliations and data integrity experience;
- Understanding of complex financial transactions, capital gains tax, corporate actions and accounts opening/closing;
- Experience with and an understanding of Australian Tax Standards;
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
What’s on Offer
Our client is committed to attracting high performing people and offer a positive and collaborative working environment, where career development is strongly encouraged and supported.
If you meet the selected criteria, please click ‘APPLY’