- Prestigious boutique managed accounts business
- Sydney CBD Location
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Work with the Portfolio Management team to ensure settlement of executed trades.
- Investigate and resolve trade settlement queries when required.
- Assist with Transition Management and the on-boarding of clients through in-specie transfers.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity for portfolio management team.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks for the portfolio management team including account opening, ensuring all investment settings are accurate, reconciliation tasks, end of day bookings procedures, data base management.
- Assist custodial team with their day to day administration requirements, including reconciliation processes and security transfers.
- Assist custodial team as required during high volume tasks such as producing Annual Tax Statements.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience within fund administration.
- Knowledge of custodial operations and experience in portfolio administration.
- Be able to prioritise tasks and understand the importance of escalation when required.
- A proactive approach and a propensity for problem solving
- Proficiency with MS Office software suite and Excel
- A proactive view on finding improvements and methods of automation to processes
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then forward your resume using the ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call Claudia at Profusion on 02 9240 6388 for more information.