- Progression into an adviser role
- Attractive salary package
- North Sydney Location
Our client is a highly regarded firm that offers holistic advice to their well-developed book of HNW clients. Due to growth this organisation is now seeking a Associate Adviser to support a team of Senior Private Advisers. Along with being provided ongoing professional development as an Adviser, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
You will be responsible for working closely with a team of Senior Private Adviser managing clients, attend meetings complete all implementation and research, write a range of strategies as well as be the first point of contact for HNW clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend client meetings with Senior Private Adviser
- Complete ROA meetings with clients
- Assist the Adviser’s by preparing SOA’s and related documentation
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Attend some meetings
- Implement client recommendations from financial plan, limited advice and financial review documents.
- Maintain and track client portfolios utilising Xplan
- Be first point of contact for clients
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Paraplanner/ Associate
- RG146 compliant and working towards CFP
- Polished presentation
- Financial Planning software Xplan experience
- ability to building/maintaining client relationships desirable
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills from working with a team of very experience adviser in an environment where the client comes first.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Kimberley Wenn using the “Apply Now” link below!!
connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn