- 6 Month Contract – Possibility of becoming permanent
- Attractive remuneration on offer
- Immediate start
Our client, an Australian Industry Superfund, is seeking a professional Product Manager to join & add value to their dynamic and high performing team.
As a Product Manager, you will play a critical role in leading & contributing to Superannuation Product Strategies, aiming to provide market leading products and meet customers’ expectations.
- Act as an SME; provide expertise and ensure project activities are aligned with anticipated outcomes and direction of the business.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, focusing on adhering to their needs and meeting regulatory obligations.
- Assist in designing and executing an effective framework for the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of market competition.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in a Product role within Superannuation, Retirement and/or Insurance products.
- Solid interpersonal skills with strong emotional intelligence and to have the ability to adapt your communication style to influence situations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver superior results; must be outcome-driven & have high attention to detail.
- Proficient experience in successful Stakeholder Management.
- Strong understanding of risk frameworks, controls and systems.
What’s on Offer
Working with our client, you will work alongside & be supported by various professionals, ultimately aiming to drive and advance your Product Management career.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact David Ashton on 02 9240 6375