- Leading financial services brand
- Initial 12 month contract with a view to extend
An Australian Banking & Financial Services institution with a presence across the country and the region.
This organisation is seeking an experienced program director to lead the regulatory program which has a budget in the tens of millions and a multi-year horizon.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of managing regulatory program initiatives, that have enterprise-wide impacts, across complex stakeholder environments. Equally the role requires someone who naturally likes to roll their sleeves up and lead from the front.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Program Director experience.
- Regulatory program delivery experience
- Experience managing programs of >$30m / 12 months / 40 people)
- Strong senior stakeholder management (GM / C-level)
- Hands on delivery professional
What’s on Offer
This prestigious organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working.
- Non-discretionary spend – must-do projects
- Long term contract
- Collaborative culture
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume.