- ServiceNOw configuration and discovery experience is essential
- Leading Financial Services organisation based in CBD
- Up to $1600 per day for 12 month+ engagement
One of Australia’s most prestigious and highly regarded Financial Institutions.
The role will be responsible for leading a large, highly complex and visible IT Asset Management program involving a major ServiceNow implementation and uplift as well as configuration management.
The program has huge financial backing and the full support of the board enabling you to focus on execution. The program will be scrutinised up to the highest level so leadership and governance across both the project and financial level is critical
This role will involve:
- Program delivery management and leadership
- Alignment of key business stakeholders (CEO down) around the required business/program outcomes
- line management of PMs, BAs, technical and finance professionals
- Chairing steer co meetings
- Ensuring dependencies and inter-dependencies are managed effectively.
- Report to appropriate governance forums
Skills & Experience
- Delivered large ServiceNow programs ideally within within a tier 1 financial services institution
- Experience with ServiceNow configuration management and discovery
- Rolled out ServiceNow modules
- Experience in managing business and technology delivery
- Managed a single program budget of $5m+
- C / GM Level Steering Group
This is a major and high profile program with full board support and financial backing, offering a long term contract and excellent day rate.
Send your resume via the APPLY NOW tab or contact Andy Hardwick on (02) 9240 6308