- Complex environment with multiple streams
- Initial 6 month contract with high chance of extension
- $500-$700 pd + super
Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a high profile regulatory banking project.
You will be working in a fast-paced, high-profile program with multiple streams running concurrently. You will provide first-line support to the Program Director, Senior Project Managers and support for the leadership team, tracking the progress of priorities and also conducting tasks/deliverables that are assigned to you.
- Assisting Project Managers with documentation
- Collation of packs for distribution, documenting minutes
- Liaising internally and externally to coordinate and record meetings
- Tracking of risk and issues
- Tracking schedules
- Support and assist relevant managers/team leads
- SharePoint activities
Skills & Experience
- Banking and Financial Services experience essential
- 1 + years experience in projects essential
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role essential
- Microsoft Excell experience (Advanced – Pivot Tables)
- Strong administration background
- Superior attention to detail
- Worked across an administration function across a team of 40+ people
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a team that is focused on delivery and achieving its compliance date. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Program Directors and SPM’s to help complete day to day deliverables for the portfolio. This is a great role if you are looking at moving into a Project Management position in the future.
Please note that due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.