- Multi-year program with budget in the hundreds of millions
- Remediation of inappropriate advice
- $770 per day including super
Well known Australian Financial Services organisation.
Working in a fast-paced, high-profile wealth remediation program. You will provide first line support to the program director and support for the leadership team, tracking progress of priorities.
- Collation of packs for distribution, documenting minutes
- Liaising internally and externally to coordinate and record meetings
- Support the tracking of assurance findings, risks and issues.
- Support and assist relevant managers/team leads
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Liaise and work with Managed Service Providers
- Monitor/manage team tracking/reporting
Skills & Experience
- Experience in large financial services organisations and/or in the professional services industry
- Extensive experience in negotiation, influencing, and workflow management
- Extensive experience running an effective team operating rhythm
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience on multi-year, high budget programs
What’s on Offer
The opportunity to work on a high-profile program, multi-year program in which you will be doing good for all stakeholders.
Apply for an immediate assessment of your profile or call Arron Johnson on 02 9240 6315 for a confidential discussion.