- Initial 6 month contract with chance of extension
- Day rate: $480+ super
- Sydney CBD
Leading financial institution with local and international reach.
This role will involve supporting the project with administrative and coordination tasks. The role is within a transformation office with the project aiming to transform the current contact center processes. The ideal candidate will be organised, proactive and have positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Promote and support the company project management framework.
- Usage of project management tools and procedures.
- Managing the project plan
- Ensuring timelines are updated
- Reporting out of the centralized tool- WAVE
- Following up on action points
- Engaging with senior level stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- 2 + years experience in a similar role.
- Experience within financial services (banking desirable)
- Flexible with priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of diverse nature.
- Positive, enthusiastic demeanor.
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through some large reviews and transformations.
- High energy environment.
- Good chance of extension.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now to Jelena Lukic for an immediate review of your resume.