- Enterprise-wide program
- Great work/life balance
- Excellent career progression
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with our leading Financial Services client have a number of newly created roles due to excellent business performance recent acquisitions. It is an exciting time to join their Melbourne team.
Our client have an envious culture, they promote from within and as such they and are looking for Project Managers who will be given training, coaching and mentored to develop their career.
They are working on several new initiatives and looking for a Project Manager to assist with the delivery of a range of Finance and Process Improvement Projects.
As a Project Manager, your role will also include but is not limited to:
- Lead a team of SME’s and BA’s
- Track and report project scope and progress
- Plan and manage change management
- Manage budget and resources
- Collaborate and engage with senior stakeholders
As Senior Project Manager, you will ideally have the following:
- Previously delivered system implementation – ideally Finance related but not essential
- Delivered Process improvement projects
- Experience in Financial Services
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Passionate about process automation and technology delivery
- Any relevant education or qualifications – such as relevant degree, PMP, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma
- Work for a very supportive people leader with training, mentoring, coaching and development
- A career opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to move into Program Management
- Work for one of the most ethical and value driven organisations in Melbourne