- Amazing greenfield project using latest technologies
- Sydney CBD Location
- Permanent position
A leading financial institution that is at the forefront of digital innovation.
We urgently seek a Senior Python Engineer who has experience building cloud-native projects from the ground up, to help us create a brand new global data platform for our Asset Management business.
This is a highly exciting role where you will partner directly with stakeholders to understand requirements, discuss solutions and manage scope, as well as design, build and run a global data platform using Python on AWS
It is API driven using serverless, containers, and lambdas.
With an awesome technology stack that is constantly evolving, we have created an excellent engineering culture, with state of the art offices and work/life balance.
Skills & Experience
- Strong Python
- AWS – experience building something from the ground up on cloud
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to independently propose new solutions
- Experience with development best practices (TDD/BDD, CI/CD, and other DevSecOps concepts
- Containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) beneficial
What’s on Offer
An awesome opportunity to be part of a project with global visibility, career progression, and the latest technology stack.
Permanent up to $170,000 plus super/bonus (negotiable)
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact MATT KIRK on (02) 9240 6310