- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic High visibility role
- Exceptional career progression
Dynamic role in a meritocratic environment where the velocity with which you progress within the company, depends solely on you.
You will work within a high performance, solution-orientated team providing high quality and pragmatic compliance, regulatory and legal services to support positive client-centric outcomes and acting as the primary point of contact for Compliance, Legal and Risk teams.
- providing advice to business representatives regarding compliance and regulatory matters
- identifying, managing and implementing regulatory change
- reviewing and implementing new business initiatives and regulatory changes
- reviewing and managing business frameworks, policies and procedures
- responding to requests from APRA, ASIC
- providing training to business representatives on key issues and risk areas.
Skills & Experience
You will need to be tenacious with a proven ability to sustain high levels of performance in an output-focused environment as well as be able to work both independently and collaboratively within a wide range of stakeholders.
You will also:
- demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen
- hold university qualifications in either Law, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or similar discipline
- Adapt to change, demonstrating resilience, initiative and providing consistently sound judgement under pressure
- be highly motivated, proactive and possess the drive to take ownership and deliver, to a consistently high standard, in a fast-paced and result- focused environment
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- bring a high level of energy and commitment to the team.
To apply, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Vasil on +421 378 150. Alternatively, you can email Vasil on Vasil.email@example.com