- 6 and 12 month contracts available
- Attractive daily rate
- Immediate start – Sydney based; working from home
Our client is one of Australia’s leading and most successful financial services groups, providing a wide variety of competitive products to its clients across Australia.
The purpose is to assist Practices in the Fee for Service review with the segmentation of their clients, gathering and reviewing evidence of advice service delivery.
- Providing phone-based advice to Practices on the agreed advice service delivery evidence standards
- Completing a preliminary review of advice service documents uploaded by advisers
- Advice on the segmentation of fee-paying clients for review and implementing that segmentation
- Advice on appropriate evidence artefacts
- Assist in the evidence upload process
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in an advice role – paraplanning, advice documentation,advice delivery, servicing advisers
- Knowledge of advice documentation and the advice delivery process
- Ability to review advice documents and discuss with Advisers
- High level communication skills
- Analytical and proficient Excel skills
- Must have a short or no notice period
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Krystle Priddis using the “Apply Now” link below!
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://www.linkedin.com/in/krystle-priddis/