- Newly created position
- Broad role functionality
- Work across a variety of asset classes and investment strategies
Profusion is working exclusively with one of Australia’s fastest-growing wealth management companies in the recruitment of a Research Analyst.
- With input from research business partners and relevant stakeholders, work with the team
to develop and maintain the group’s investment philosophy/charter for Research/Investment
Committee review and approval.
- Maintenance and enhancement of investment and risk APL to ensure it provides
optimal solutions to clients.
- Updating and development of research and platform materials and tools on adviser intranet.
- Assist the manager in reporting and providing recommendations to the
Research/Investment Committee with the support of Count’s approved research providers
on high-level research matters including APL changes and monitoring, product/platform
developments and relevant risks.
- Build effective relationships with third-party providers such as fund managers, insurance
providers, platform providers, direct equity brokers, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of product and platform data analytics for leadership and
- Drafting of communication media to effectively distribute the findings and information from
the Research/Investment Committee.
- Review non-APL investments and make recommendations regarding position
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience researching financial investments and/or risk insurance products and
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline such as financial planning, finance, commerce or law.
- Demonstrable experience in servicing advisers (verbal and written) on research-related
What’s on Offer?
- Rare opportunity to build out a newly created research role
- Up to 12 weeks additional leave each year
- Health and wellness benefits
- Valuable saving on banking product and services
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then forward your resume using the ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call Dave at Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.