- Up to $62k + Super
- CBD Location
- 12 Month Fixed term contract
Our client is a highly successful Australian Financial Organisation who is looking for motivated and driven individuals to join their Retention Life Insurance team in a part-time capacity.
As a retention specialist you will be required to retain and increase loyalty of our clients customers through both reactive/ proactive methods that identifies root cause of customer cancellation requests and deliver solutions relevant to customer needs.
Skills & Experience
This is a great opportunity for University students to gain corporate exposure while maintaining studies.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Previous tele-sales experience
- Financial services experience is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Utilise negotiation and objection handling skills in customer interactions in order to retain at risk customers
- Previous customer retention experience is desired
What’s on Offer
This is not an entry level call centre role this is an amazing opportunity to provide exceptional customer service, specialising in General Insurance within a supportive working environment.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Sarah on 92406392